Tri-State Speedway has invited PSRA to come join in on the Battle of the Border's Saturday, Sept 6th. See www.tri-statespeedway.com for their rules. PSRA rules are ok however TSS allows racing shocks must be mounted
in stock location no heimends, beadlock on the right rear only, sweet pumps are ok, 10" wheels are ok (most have 8" wheels). This is a race from TSS and they will be doing the Official scoring, flagging and tech and payout since
this is a big event at their track. ALL PSRA Members that have all their decals on their cars WILL get DOUBLE points on how they finish the race. It is regular points race for TSS classes. PSRA will also be providing contingency spot prizes, the trophy and hopefully more.
Since this race is being done by TSS it is $300 to win, no entry fee for NON PSRA MEMBERS..just a pit pass. TSS RULES APPLY so be sure to read their rules.
If sponsorship is obtained then the payout COULD go up more. We will keep everyone posted. Be sure
to read the flyer above to get more details. If you have any questions feel free to contact Jeff Ratliff PSRA Promoter at 479-301-4239.
Message from Promoter Jeff Ratliff and Co-Promoter Mike Tramell 8/19/2014:
We are INTRODUCING some of our rule changes for 2015 PSRA RULES for the rest of the 2014 Season just to get some feedback from the drivers.. THESE RULES ARE TO ALLOW CARS FROM TRACKS THAT HAVE HAD THESE RULES 2014 to race the series:
- Sweet pumps are okay. No quick steers.
- Racing shocks are ok. Bilstein, Afco, etc are ok BUT MUST MOUNT IN STOCK LOCATION. No hiemend.
- Flywheel must weigh 17 pounds BY ITSELF. No special grinding allowed. No aluminum flywheels. There will be a protest fee of $150 on the flywheel. If you think a car has an illegal flywheel protest it.. if it is legal the protested driver will get $100 and PSRA will get $50 for the POINT FUND. If illegal then the protesting driver will get $100 back and $50 will go into the drivers point fund for PSRA.. at PSRA Events. PROTEST MONEY MUST BE CASH and MUST BE FULL AMOUNT OF PROTEST FEE.
- OEM Spoilers ONLY. If it came from the factory with a spoiler you may run a spoiler. If you are not for sure contact PSRA Promoter Jeff Ratliff 479-301-4239.
- Pinion Angle 5.5 degree. WILL BE MEASURED AT THE HOUSING.
AS WE STATED... THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO SOME RULE CHANGES YOU WILL SEE IN 2015. THERE ARE MANY EXCITING CHANGES FOR 2015!